Sometimes you want to manually schedule an appointment with a client, but you still want them to get a confirmation email and reminder emails. Using the scheduler on the client’s behalf is the best way to achieve this. Check out the video below to see how!
In this video, I’m going to talk to you about using the Dubsado scheduler on behalf of your client. Now, before I get into the details of this, I want to explain a bit about why there are a number of reasons why you might want to do this.
Perhaps you booked an appointment with the client over the phone, or you decided on the time via email, but you still want your automatic confirmation and reminder emails to go.
Another scenario might be that you weren’t comfortable giving scheduler access to all of your clients, and instead would prefer to maintain more control. But again, you still want those automated confirmation emails and automated reminder emails.
The best way to go about this is to still leverage Dubsado’s scheduler, but fill it out yourself rather than asking your client to do so. In order to do this,
- You’ll go to your project.
- You’ll go to your appointments tab under schedule appointment in your top right corner.
- You will click use existing scheduler template. You’ll select the template that you want to add. Or in other words, you will select the appointment that you want to add on behalf of the client. You’ll click add.
- If you need to customize this in any manner, you’ll simply click the box and it will pull up this pop-up where you can change any of the settings. So perhaps this will only be a 30 minute appointment.
- You’ll click save.
- And from there you’ll click open and you will go to the scheduler and fill it out as if you were the client selecting your availability, or rather selecting your appointment time, filling in the client’s information and hitting submit.
- Once you’ve done that via appointment will show in the confirmed tab and all of your emails will go automatically as long as they were set up properly in the scheduler.
And that is a fun, little way to use the Dubsado Scheduler in a little bit of an unconventional way, by using it on the client’s behalf.