Done-For-You Dubsado Setup
Nikki is a copywriter who helps you unapologetically be you and sell your shit. Her brand is loud in the best way, showing you that your brand deserves to be heard too. She came to me in the middle of a rebrand and reinvention of her signature services, ready to offer a new client experience heads and tails above her competition. Our goals were to:
• Create an automated process for inquiry through project completion
• Create that process in a way that accommodates 2 Dubsado brands, while still centralizing project management
• Bring the rebrand to life in Dubsado materials
see for yourself
Click to enlarge & see more
The results of a Dubsado Setup are tangible. We can literally calculate the amount of time and money saved, year over year. Check out Nikki’s amazing outcomes:
• 87% of client experience tasks are now automated
• 10 workflows
• 336 total hours saved per year on writing emails, sending forms, scheduling appointments, and managing projects
• $8,400 saved per year by not needing to hire a Virtual Assistant
Being based in the UK meant that Nikki needed to be able to serve clients all over the world, which meant she needed a detailed, customized solution. Dubsado does not allow you to invoice clients in multiple currencies within one brand, so Nikki needed 2 brands- one for euros and one for US Dollars.
Introducing 2 brands into the mix means duplicating EVERYTHING- it means that workflows, forms, emails, packages, EVERYTHING, needs to be created in BOTH brands. Not only is this tedious to set up, but it can quickly become a pain to manage- updating a workflow or form in one brand means it must also be updated in a second brand. Clients are now living in multiple spaces, which contradicts the whole idea of a CRM that brings everything into one place together.
So to combat these challenges, both brands were setup with materials and workflows for LEADS, so when someone is inquiring, they use one of two inquiry forms based on their location, which enters them into the correct currency brand on the back end. Once a client books, Nikki fills out a short, simple, internal Lead Capture form so that they are entered into her MAIN brand, which kicks off the appropriate workflow and allows her to manage all of her active projects from one single brand.
Here’s what else we implemented:
• Multiple brands to accommodate multiple currencies
• Workflows to guide clients regardless of which currency they’re using, while ultimately bringing all clients under one brand for service delivery
• Easy-to-maintain code free proposals to match her rebrand
client love note
“Cait is a bloomin’ wizard when it comes to Dubsado! She thought of EVERYTHING. My setup was complex as I work across multiple currencies – Cait made it work so I never miss an enquiry while working across multiple brands in Dubsado. She thought about my setup from both the client and my perspective so our lives will be as easy as possible. The value added by Cait is huge – my client experience is going to make upping my prices easy.
Already recommended Cait to all my copywriter pals and will continue to do so. I’m so happy with everything. Plus, she’s so lovely to work with :)”